Oppo’s sub-brand Realme just announced its Realme C11 budget smartphone in Malaysia. the handset packs a 6.5-inch mini-drop display, it is powered by the latest MediaTek Helio G35 chip, with 2GB of RAM.
the smartphone runs Android 10 with realme UI on top and features a 13-megapixel rear camera along with a 2-megapixel depth sensor and a 5-megapixel front camera.
In addition, The phone has a geometric design with texture on the back with over 450 curves engraved in 0.1mm parallel arrangement so it doesn’t attract fingerprints, but it doesn’t have a fingerprint scanner. It packs a 5000mAh battery.
Realme C11 Specifications
- Display: 6.52-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ 20:9 mini-drop display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3+ protection
- Chipset: 2.3GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio G35 12nm processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- RAM: 2GB LPDDR4x
- Storage: 32GB (eMMC 5.1), expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- OS: Realme UI based on Android 10
- Camera: 13MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, LED flash, PDAF, 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- Selfie Camera: 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.4 aperture
- Dimensions: 164.4×75.9×9.1mm
- Weight: 196g
- Network and Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, micro USB
- Battery: 5000mAh battery with 10w charging
- Features: Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD), Splash resistant (P2i coating), 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
The Realme C11 is available in Mint Green and Pepper Grey colors and is priced at RM429 ($100/€90). and will go on sale during Lazada Mega Sale from July 7th.