Apple just announced the macOS 11 Big Sur, which is a major software update for Apple’s desktop and notebook Mac computers which unlocks a plethora of exciting new capabilities, but not every Mac model can take advantage of it.
So, here is a list of Mac model supports this software update.
macOS 11 Big Sur system requirements
- MacBook (early 2015 and later)
- MacBook Air (mid 2013 and later)
- MacBook Pro (mid 2013 and later)
- Mac mini (2014 and later)
- iMac (2014 and later)
- iMac Pro all models (2017 and later)
- Mac Pro (2013 and later)
For further details on macOS 11 updates, visit Apple’s website.