Huawei has begun to roll out a new software update for Huawei Y9 Prime 2019, that installs Android Patches released in June 2020 to improves EMUI system security.
However, there are no additional changes noted in this new update. and the update comes EMUI 10.0.0.230 C675E6R4P2 and a package size of 112 MB.
In addition, The June 2020 security update brings Android patches from Huawei and Google, fixing different levels of exploits and issues within Huawei phones including 2 critical and 12 high levels of CVEs.
Note: Software version, size, and rollout availability could be different in different countries.
HOW TO CHECK FOR UPDATE:
- Settings – System & updates – Software update – CHECK FOR UPDATES – Download and install.
Through Support App:
- Open Support App – Service Tab – Update – CHECK FOR UPDATES – Download and install.
CHANGELOG OF JUNE UPDATE:
- Security: Integrates Android security patches released in June 2020 for improved system security.
Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 Specifications:
- Display: 6.59-inch IPS LCD display with (2340 × 1080 pixels) resolution, 19:5:9 aspect ratio, 2.5D curved glass display
- Chipset: Octa-Core Kirin 710 12nm (4 x 2.2GHz Cortex-A73 +4 x 1.7GHz Cortex-A53) with ARM Mali-G51 MP4 GPU
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 128GB, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- OS: Android 9 (Pie) with EMUI 9.0
- Camera: 16-megapixel primary sensor with f/1.8 aperture, an 8-megapixel secondary ultra-wide sensor with f/2.4 aperture, 2-megapixel depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- Selfie Camera: 16MP pop-up front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Features: Fingerprint sensor, Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Dimensions: 163.5×77.3×8.8mm
- Weight: 196.8g
- Network and Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- Battery: 4000 mAh