If you’re on Android 10 or higher, you can view Wi-Fi passwords right from your phone’s settings. However, if you’re on Android 9.0 Pie or lower, note that your phone needs to be rooted.
Android 10 & Up
- Go to Setting –> Network & internet –> Wi-Fi
- One inside the Wi-Fi settings page, scroll past the list of available networks and select the “Saved networks” option. From there, you’ll see a list of all the Wi-Fi networks your phone remembers. Select one.
2) Android 9 & Lower (Root Required)
- Install WiFi Password Viewer (Link)
- View Saved Wi-Fi Passwords
- When you first launch the Wi-Fi Password Viewer, the app will ask for Superuser access. Tap “Grant” on the popup, then you’ll be taken to a list containing all of the Wi-Fi networks that you’ve ever connected to, where each entry shows a password beneath it.