The Chinese giant Xiaomi announced the latest iteration of its own proprietary Android skin MIUI, dubbed as MIUI 12, along with the new smartphone Xiaomi Mi 10 Youth Edition at an event in China earlier this week.
Out of all new amazing features, the app drawer is a feature in which many users must be interested. Here you will know How to Enable App Drawer on MIUI 12.
How to Enable App Drawer on MIUI 12
- Make sure you are on the home screen of your phone.
- Now long tap on an empty area or pinch in to get more options.
- From the options, select Settings and then tap on More.
- It will show Home Screen settings and there select Home Screen option.
- Now under home screen settings, you will get the Regular & App Drawer option.
- Select the ‘With App drawer’ option to enable the App Drawer.
- That’s it, now it will enable the App Drawer on MIUI 12 that will work instantly without rebooting the device.