Using the Google Play Store is pretty simple, but some applications are available for limited regions. If you want to download such an application then what you should do?
There are two options available for you, Forget that application and download a similar app, or Change Play Store country to download your desired application.
So, here is how to change the country on your Google Play Store account.
- Open the Play Store app on your Android device.
- Slide-out the left menu and select Account.
- If you have access to the country-switching option, you’ll see a Country and profiles entry on this menu.
- Tap this Country category, and select your new country. Proceed through the prompts to add a new payment method for your current country, if needed.
- Review the warning prompt and accept the change. Once you’ve switched countries, you’re now able to browse the Play Store for that region. The change may take up to 24 hours to go into effect.
This option won’t appear for everyone. It only shows up if you were previously in a different country than you are now (based on IP address).
This means you can’t just switch your Play Store to any country that you feel like.
If you use the Google Play Family Library feature, you also won’t see the option to change your Play Store region.
Note that you don’t need to use this process to update Google Play services—you can do that using other methods.
Here is another simple and the easiest method to change Google Play country.
- Create a new Gmail account. Select your desired country to which you want to change your Play store country
- Link this new Gmail id with Google Play Store on your Android Smartphone
- And now you can download your desired application